Senior Director of DevOps
Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
About Radicle:Radicle Health acquires, invests, and operates mission critical human services software (SaaS) companies. We believe that human services agencies and the people they serve deserve functional, modern, and easy-to-use software. And we believe we’re the ones to build it. Radicle Health is backed by Alpine Software Group (ASG), a leading private equity investor in vertical SaaS businesses.Job Description:We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Senior Director of DevOps who can accelerate our companies' ability to deliver software with efficiency and quality. Your expertise in Cloud governance, Cost optimization, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Cloud migrations, and Compliance will be vital in achieving our goals.You’re Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will:
- Strategic Leadership: Design, develop, and execute cloud architecture across AWS, Azure & GCP, ensuring alignment with business objectives.
- Technical Excellence: Containerize monolithic applications, migrate on-premise hosted SaaS to the cloud (AWS, Azure, or GCP), and recommend tools and processes to improve software delivery.
- Collaborative Management: Work closely with multiple DevOps teams, CTOs, and Engineering teams to plan, design, and implement strategic solutions.
- Mentorship: Act as a mentor and coach, providing training to your team on DevOps best practices.
- Ownership: Take responsibility for hosting costs, budget, and have full control over the related operations.
- Technical Expertise: Comprehensive knowledge of CI/CD tools, Terraform, AWS, Azure, GCP, Docker, Git, WAF, SDLC, and APM.
- Security Knowledge: Robust understanding of AWS & Azure security principles, experience implementing a DevSecOps culture, and expertise with a compliance framework such as HIPAA, HITRUST or similar.
- Programming Skills: Ability to write functions, scripts to automate processes.
- Professional Experience: At least 2+ years in software development and 5+ years in a DevOps role.
- Managerial Skills: Previous experience in a managerial position, preferably overseeing multiple teams.
- Broad Understanding: Good comprehension of modern web frameworks, APIs, containers, databases, and software testing.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields.