ThinkLP is a fast-growing retail operations software focused on curbing risk for its customers. We help track, predict, and mitigate looming risk issues, primarily theft, that has been ever-increasing in the marketplace today. ThinkLP primarily serves Loss Prevention (LP) departments across Fortune 100 companies, providing them with business intelligence to prevent risk in all facets. Our customers are some of the world’s leading brands, recognized globally by consumers.
ThinkLP has recently been backed by Alpine Software Group (ASG), a software business that buys uniquely positioned SaaS companies and builds them into market leaders. As ThinkLP enters a period of significant growth, we envision building not just a bigger software company, but a better one! All while creating a work environment where you can be impactful and your best self.
The PeopleOps Specialist has the opportunity to support the development and establishment of ThinkLP’s PeopleOps Department.
What you’ll do…
- Support the maintenance of PeopleOps programs (Benefits, Performance Management, Health & Safety).
- Support hiring, new hire onboarding activities.
- Help organize, plan and draft companywide communication and events.
What we look for…
- Experience working in an PeopleOps (HR) position that has built and delivered PeopleOps programs within a Global organization.
- Motivation to learn and grow in the HR profession.
- Someone comfortable working in a scaling fast growing company.
Lastly… We look for candidates that align and have demonstrated ThinkLP’s Core Values;
- Customer-Centric – We walk in the shoes of our clients to understand their challenges and continue to develop innovative products to help them succeed.
- Growth Mindset – We seek continuous improvement in everything we do. We empower one another to become best versions of ourselves because we believe in each other.
- We over Me – We work together, we win together. We know that we are stronger together when we take on big challenges.
- Enthusiasm – We are passionate and energized in the work we do.
- Perseverance – We take on tough challenges, embrace them and learn from them.
- Integrity – We do what is right, take ownership of our actions and hold ourselves accountable.
How to Apply
Please apply through this posting by attaching your resume below.
We believe that talent is based on what you can do, not what you’ve done. And we know that supporting a diverse team with varied lived experiences advances equality, inspires innovation, and ultimately drives better business outcomes. These beliefs and actions are true to ThinkLP’s “PeopleFirst” philosophy, which is rooted in how we invest, hire, and show up daily. If you’re interested in this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyways.
Individuals seeking employment at ThinkLP are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, provincial, or local law.
ThinkLP is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible recruitment process and work environment. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please let our PeopleOps team know, or you can email email@example.com.