Sales Development Representative
ThinkLP is a fast-growing retail operations software focused on curbing risk for its customers. We help track, predict, and mitigate looming risk issues, primarily theft, that has been ever-increasing in the marketplace today. ThinkLP primarily serves Loss Prevention (LP) departments across Fortune 100 companies, providing them with business intelligence to prevent risk in all facets. Our customers are some of the world’s leading brands, recognized globally by consumers.
ThinkLP has recently been backed by Alpine Software Group (ASG), a software business that buys uniquely positioned SaaS companies and builds them into market leaders. As ThinkLP enters a period of significant growth, we envision building not just a bigger software company, but a better one! All while creating a work environment where you can be impactful and your best self.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will have the opportunity to help build an outbound motion at a fast-growing, enterprise software company. From facilitating initial conversations, to developing team-wide best practices, you will be an integral member of our Sales organization. You will be part of a small (yet mighty!) team that is highly collaborative, and in this role, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement about ThinkLP.
What you’ll do…
- Identify prospective customers and contacts within large enterprises to develop a pipeline of potential leads.
- Contact customers through targeted and high-volume phone and email outreach.
- Lead discovery calls and pitch to customers ThinkLP’s value proposition.
What we look for…
- Someone who is passionate about connecting with people and building relationships.
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity in a scaling organization.
- Enterprise software experience and/or Salesforce CRM experience is a plus, but not required.
Lastly… We look for candidates that align and have demonstrated ThinkLP’s Core Values;
- Customer-Centric – We walk in the shoes of our clients to understand their challenges and continue to develop innovative products to help them succeed.
- Growth Mindset – We seek continuous improvement in everything we do. We empower one another to become best versions of ourselves because we believe in each other.
- We over Me – We work together, we win together. We know that we are stronger together when we take on big challenges.
- Enthusiasm – We are passionate and energized in the work we do.
- Perseverance – We take on tough challenges, embrace them and learn from them.
- Integrity – We do what is right, take ownership of our actions and hold ourselves accountable.
New York Pay Range is $68,000 - $90,000 USD. Actual On-Target Earnings (OTE) will be determined based on permissible factors such as transferable skills, work experience, market demands, and primary work location. The OTE range provided is subject to change and may be modified in the future. The total compensation package for this role will also be eligible for 401k (US) / RRSP (Canada) and benefits.
We believe that talent is based on what you can do, not what you’ve done. And we know that supporting a diverse team with varied lived experiences advances equality, inspires innovation, and ultimately drives better business outcomes. These beliefs and actions are true to ThinkLP’s “People First” philosophy, which is rooted in how we invest, hire, and show up daily. If you’re interested in this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyways.
Individuals seeking employment at ThinkLP are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, provincial, or local law.
ThinkLP is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible recruitment process and work environment. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please let our PeopleOps team know, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.